- Online application for the University programmes will open on 15 February 2017 and will close on 7 March 2017
- Selection of students for RUB programmes will begin on 23 March 2017 and will close on 29 April 2017.
Instructions to Applicants
- The on-line admission system is designed for admission to the programmes offered by RUB Colleges
- The applicants must be class XII passed candidates
- Candidates are invited to apply online for the programmes of their choice
- Confirmation of the list of selected candidates will be available on the respective College website
- Individual candidate will be fully responsible for their own applications
- Please call us at telephone hotline number 137 for any assistance that you may require during office hours
Procedures for on-line applications
- Read the "Instructions to Applicants" carefully
- Scroll the button till the page asks for your Date of Birth , Index Number and CID Number
- Select your date of birth, enter your class XII index number and CID number then click Login button or press Enter key.
- If you are logging in for the first time, you must fill up all the required details.
- You can apply for Government Scholarship and then click the submit button. After this, the page will display"you have applied sucessfully". This means your application has been accepted.
- If the page displays an "Error" message, you should re-apply following the above steps
- Once you have completed the application for Government Schaolarship, you may then apply for Self Funding slots. You must also complete the Self Funding application form for qualified programmes, if you wish to be considered as a Self Funding student in case you are not selected for Government Scholarship
- Applicants whose application have been accepted will be able to access a page which shows your choice of programme and merit ranking of the programmes for which you have qualified when you log in next
- To check the status of your merit ranking, you should login regularly