- Online application for the second round University programmes will open on 1 June 2016 and will close on 8 June 2016
- Selection of students for RUB programmes will begin on 17 June 2016 and will close on 21 June 2016.
Instructions to Applicants
- The on-line admission system is designed for admission to the programmes offered by RUB Colleges
- The applicants must be class XII passed candidates
- Candidates are invited to apply online for the programmes of their choice
- Confirmation of the list of selected candidates will be available on the respective College website
- Individual candidate will be fully responsible for their own applications
- Please call us at telephone hotline number 137 for any assistance that you may require
Procedures for on-line applications
- Read the "Instructions to Applicants" carefully
- Scroll the button till the page asks for your Date of Birth , Index Number and CID Number
- Select your date of birth, enter your class XII index number and CID number then click Login button or press Enter key.
- If you are logging in for the first time, you must fill up all the required details.
- You can apply for Self Financed and then click the submit button. After this, the page will display"you have applied sucessfully". This means your application has been accepted.
- If the page displays an "Error" message, you should re-apply following the above steps
- Applicants whose application have been accepted will be able to access a page which shows your choice of programme and merit ranking of the programmes for which you have qualified when you log in next
- To check the status of your merit ranking, you should login regularly